Stretch, Wrap, & GET RESCUED!™
700psi! ~ 8,000 Volts! ~ 260C Degrees!
The ORIGINAL Rescue Tape® is the strongest self-fusing silicone repair product with infinite uses.
Used by the US Military for years, this is the most versatile and easy to use emergency and all-purpose repair product available. By just stretching Rescue Tape® and wrapping around any project onto itself, Rescue Tape® will create a permanent air-tight, water-tight seal . . . in just minutes or even seconds! You can repair leaks on plumbing and hoses in a flash, use it for electrical wiring or as shrink-wrap, wrap tool handles, and much, much more.
The uses are limited only by your imagination.
RESCUE TAPE® . . . THE ULTIMATE MULTI-PURPOSE REPAIR TAPE!
• Is Self-Fusing! It amalgamates in seconds, it does not need up to 24 hours like some products.
• Incredible 700 PSI Tensile Strength!
• Insulates 8,000 Volts per layer!
• Withstands 260° C of heat! (500° F) ~ Remains flexible to -60° C ! (-85° F)
• Creates a Permanent Air-Tight, Water-Tight Seal in seconds!
• Never gets gummy or sticky like electrical or duct tape - No messy cleanup!
• Has an unbelievably long shelf life!
• Is extremely versatile!
• Resists Fuels, Oils, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, Road Salt, UV Rays
Rescue Tape has infinite uses! Here are just a few suggestions:
• Keep it on board trucks & equipment for emergency hose repair
• Seal leaky hoses, pipes, tubing & fittings
• Neaten up lines and extension cords in stowage
• Whip the ends of ropes
• Wrap tools and handles for a GREAT non-slip grip
• Wrap wiring harnesses and custom split-looming
• Waterproof electrical connections and terminals
• Use it as an emergency fan belt or O-Rings!
• Wrap hydraulic fittings and other exposed metal connections to help prevent corrosion
• Works even over wet, dirty, or oily surfaces!
• Keep a roll of Rescue Tape in all of your trucks, cars, boats or RVs for emergencies!
• Wrap it around ANYTHING that you want secure or repair, and it will never leave any sticky residue!
• Get Rescued in one size & 3 colours: Part Nos. are RT031B, RT031C, RT031R
• Standard sized rolls of 25mm x 3.6m (1" X .020" (20mil) X 12') – Black, Clear and Red.
Rescue Tape® is a self-fusing silicone tape with no adhesive. When stretched and wrapped under tension, it instantly begins curing into one piece of silicone, creating an air-tight, water-tight seal that's resistant to oils, fuels, acids, solvents, salt water, road salt and UV rays. It takes just minutes or even seconds to permanently fuse together and never comes unraveled. It never gets gummy or sticky like electrical tape or duct tape, and resists temperatures up to 260○ C. It's the strongest and quickest fusing silicone tape on the market.
Rescue Tape® boast an impressive 700 PSI strength, so it easily repairs a radiator hose, heater hose, fuel line, wet exhaust hose, air hose, water line, or just about anything that you can wrap it around, and even works over wet, dirty or oily surfaces. This is exactly what boaters wish duct tape could do! Rescue Tape® is ideal for emergencies on and off the water. More than two-thirds of the "Vessel Assist" Rescue Boats in the USA now carry Rescue Tape® as a standard item on their boat.
Rescue Tape® resists up to 8,000 volts per layer! It is fantastic for electrical wiring; use it to wrap wiring harnesses, waterproof electrical connections, and protect battery cables and terminals. Combining electrical resistance with heat resistance and being waterproof provides for a bullet-proof electrical connection, virtually eliminating corrosion! This is especially beneficial for eliminating electrical problems stemming from salt-water corrosion. With our unique CLEAR Rescue Tape®, boaters will love being able to wrap electrical connections and waterproof them, while still being able to visually inspect the connection to assure there is no corrosion or damage, and be able to see the color and even the print on the wiring. This is especially beneficial for coax cables going up the mast, or installation of marine electronics. Rescue Tape® can be easily removed with a knife or scissors and never leaves any sticky residue like electrical tape.
Rescue Tape® is great for rigging, too! Sailors can use it for whipping the ends of rope, wrapping turnbuckles, spreader boot covers, mast boots, or anyplace else where rigging tape is used. Rescue Tape® is so versatile that it can also be formed into an emergency o-ring or even a fan belt, is fantastic for wrapping oar and tool handles, or neatening up lines and wire bundles in stowage. It will never come unravelled like most tapes do, and when removed it never leaves any sticky residue behind like traditional adhesive tapes! Boaters will be excited to keep this one in the toolbox for those unpredictable emergencies. Rescue Tape® is quite possibly the strongest, most useful, and most versatile repair product on the market. This is the "no-brainer" repair solution that will make you say, "Now why didn't I think of that!"
Available at Save On Spares (SA) Pty Ltd, Incorporating Flagstaff Electrical
1070 SOUTH ROAD
EDWARDSTOWN S.A 5039
PH: (08) 8277-5666
Fax: (08) 8277-5356
Price $24.30 a roll including GST